Friday, December 7, 2007

Antique Pocket Watch




This is an antique my father in law had been collected for many years ago. This pocket watch had been malfunctioning too. But as you can see the photo here, the decoration on it cover is very unique and clearly seen untill now. This photo is taken as you can view larger the picture. But now this type of pocket watch is unable to find. It had a text writting on the cover " MEDAILLE D'OR geneve 1896" with the mark of ROSKOPF PATENT.
But now this item my father wish to handle out for someone that really like to collect and take care of it. If you are interest with this item and would like to know more, please do email meas you can find my email address in my profile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the same watch in Dubai, do you know how much the watch is worth? I took the watch to the local jeweler and it was not listed in any of there books. you can email me at jasomoore@comcast.net

thanks
Jason

Anonymous said...

I have one of these too. My Grandfather past it on and i am trying to learn more about it.

*lchan@streamyx.com*

Unknown said...

My dad parents gave him the same watch as a present is the same one as the one in the picture and he would like to know how much is it worth you can email me to
mvpkd21@aol.com

Thanks
junior

Jun Shen said...

I used to own a pocket watch, it was stolen when I was 17.

Do you mind to share more information with me?

junshen.yc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I also have the same watch , anyone interested in buying it off me ? A very old man in India gave it to me & im sure someone years before gave it to him , I’m not a lover of watches & would like to see mine go to someone that would care for it